Happy 4th of July! In observation of today’s holiday, let’s take a little trivia quiz just for fun.
- July 4, 2019, marks the ____ birthday of the U.S.
- Who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
- What do the stripes on the flag represent?
- What was the original national bird going to be?
- Which President died on July 4?
2) John Hancock
3) The 13 original colonies
5) Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Monroe
I find that last one to be amazing!
May your holiday be blessed with family, friends, healthy food, safety, and good weather.
As the author of The “Plan A” Diet: Combining Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition with the Timeless Wisdom of Scripture, Cyd illustrates the correlations between biblical principles and healthy eating, and provides readers with effective strategies for taking an active role in their health. She offers a variety of educational and cooking classes, provides nutritional coaching on both individual and corporate levels, and speaks to local groups. She’s currently developing an online Transformation System in order to help those struggling with chronic health or weight issues to finally achieve long-term success. She and her husband live in Illinois, where they enjoy outdoor activities, classic movies, and old Volkswagens.
Latest posts by Cyd Notter (see all)
- Does Marriage Lead to Weight Gain? - September 20, 2019
- Concerned You’re Deficient? Order Your Own Blood Test - September 19, 2019
- Success Tips for Changing Your Diet - September 12, 2019